Friday, September 01, 2006

List of random things I want for my birthday

Before you read any further, I am not asking for any presents for my birthday. I DO NOT expect anyone to buy me ANYTHING! I am packing boxes and boxes of shit to put into storage right now so that the house does not look so cluttered. Please take pity on me.

As requested by Pusher:

MacBook Pro (with all the trimmings)
Sony VPL-VW100 1080p HDTV-ready SXRD front projector
Milwaukee V28 Lithium-Ion 4-Piece Combo Kit
Linkin Park: Meteora
Terry Pratchett: Strata Where's My Cow? Once More with Footnotes The Wee Free Men
About 250 sq ft of this

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And thanks for including a few items that don't cost $9,999.99 :-)

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Happy Birthday, Jaysan!!! Hope you have a great day!

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Happy Birthday, Jaysan!!! Hope you have a great day!

Kashka said...

Happy belated Birthday! I notice, however, that this list does not include "used zombie-whacking cricket bat", but hopefully that's not because you've already got one....

Jaysan said...

Damn, I knew I forgot something!

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Hello? Are you still out there or has the stress of house-fixing, house-planning, and house-packing made you blow a gasket? We miss hearing from you here!