So, as some of you may know, by reading some of the blogs in my side bar, November is 'National Write Something, Anything' month. In protest, I shall refrain from writing anything other than half words, guttural sounds, and rank profanity for the month.
I know, some of you out there are cheering, and some are saying 'And this will be different from the normal, how?'. Well, for that, I have no argument, because for the most part you are right. What most people don't know, is that I have a ghost writer that translates my incomprehensible gibberish to prose for your semi enjoyment.
The scariest part of all is that I almost had myself convinced to write my own novel this month (collective shiver)
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Who's your translator at work?
My theory is that the person most glad that you're not noveling is Pusher -- since if you up and write a novel, that might lead you to other crazy things, like following through on your marathon threat, and thus invoking her "if you do, I do" promise.
Temp! Ixnay on the arathonmay alktay! Let's not be reminding people of crazy things said before noon.
That said, Jay, it's totally not too late. The first year Temp talked me into this madness we didn't start til the 4th or something like that.
And then he could come with us on our weekend of writerly luxory. YOU CAN DO IT J! Just quit listening to the voices that say you can't and write whatever comes into your head. The frightening amount of pornographic material you could write would fill pages when nothing else comes to mind!
Post a Comment