An image of An Image of Robustity.Or, if you preferAn Image of Robustity II: Electric Boogaloo
Hmmm... there is a VERY clever joke in here somewhere, but if I make it, I'm pretty sure that the world will end.:)
You can do it!
I know I haven't seen you for a while, but I doubt you've gone THAT gray!And, as always, your post made me grin and shake my head.
I don't even own a Puppet's t-shirt either!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm... there is a VERY clever joke in here somewhere, but if I make it, I'm pretty sure that the world will end.
:)
You can do it!
I know I haven't seen you for a while, but I doubt you've gone THAT gray!
And, as always, your post made me grin and shake my head.
I don't even own a Puppet's t-shirt either!
Post a Comment