If I were willing to put in the time to produce, film, and master a movie, would any of you all be willing write and or act in one?
I am thinking that the studio time, would only have to be a couple of weekends....
And, of course, I would need much helping in the scripting department, but after an initial concept/brainstorming meeting, I would think that peeps could work independently.
Leave a comment with your opinions.
Update:
movie
noun
a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Hmmm... don't know about coming out there for filming and such, but if you needed an old, potentially creepy house, we're your folk. Also, if you need a small redhead to say "Et tu, Brutus?! Argh!" and fall down, we've also got you covered.
I could probably help out with it.
...Define "movie."
Kashka and I have been in the movies - I know I'll be there. I don't know about group writing, but hell, it's your project. I'm game.
What kind of movie are you willing to be in????
Heh- I had the same thought as Pusher... I can't participate in anything that violates my parole ;)
Count me in- I may even have some props/costumes that might be useful.
I'm in. And if you're thinking you're going to attempt pron with the people that you know...well, expect it to be a comedy. A very uncomfortable comedy.
Uncomfortable, as in BDSM, or 'I can't believe he wears a thong...'
I was thinking more of the "long, awkward pauses" uncomfortable.
Are you or are you not about to become a baby daddy? Is this a film about a baby? Babies are cute. Time lapse could be interesting....
Otherwise, I'm sure I could help with something, but I don;t think I could gaurentee full attention. Or acurate spelling.
Argh! No mentions of thongs please! Or I'll have to add to Kashka's "long awkward pauses," "tortured faces filled with pain as they try to deny uncomfortable mental images!"
I can't but you might want to contact Jay as he's actually made some recent movies.
I could, however, provide random video of places in China or something like that....
Post a Comment