So the builder stopped by with a bunch of samples to choose, shingles, siding, soffits, and flooring. Woo Hoo! Now we have to make some choices, that go towards the permanent look of our house.
Talk about pressure.
I look over at the buttercreme siding with white trim on the townhouses across the street, and think that doesn't look bad. I look at our silvery blue siding, with the sandstone on the front of our house, and think I might be able to do that again. But I look at the sage sample with white trim and a berry color soffit, and I go that will look great or not.
What to do? How to choose?
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is one of the reasons I can't imagine building a whole house! I get stressed out just day dreaming about re-modeling the kitchen and what color/type of floor we should get with what color/type of countertops. You could always roll a 20 sided though ;)
Post a Comment