I haven't posted in over a month. I could give up some vague excuse about being busy with house stuff, and working overtime, and blah, blah, blah. I think that those of you that know me, were just waiting for me to peter out.
See I have always had the "ending" sickness. I am never very good at working anything to completeness. Which is probably why I still have an incomplete from college. Also, why in our old house, I never completed the basement remodel (even at the very end, I never hung the light).
I am not allowed to do this sort of thing in the new place. If I start one of the projects in the plan for that house, I have to work it through to the end.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are not alone. We should start a group...
We could form a SuperGroup! Who's in?
A SuperGroup? Should we invite Chris Cornell now that he's out of Audioslave?
Post a Comment