An image of An Image of Robustity. Or, if you prefer An Image of Robustity II: Electric Boogaloo
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Never thought I would see the day....
I am not quite sure how I ended up here, but it not how you think. It had nothing to do with Booble. I think it was some weird, link following excursion post Honest Erin's, the world may never know (and probably doesn't really care).
Oh we care, Jaysan, we care. I'd guess it was link-following through M&M or Honest Erin's 'cuz I'd heard of it earlier and I do read some of the bloggers who are signed up on the list. If I wasn't at a weight-GAINING stage right now, I'd be tempted to join in just 'cuz of the fun name.
1 comment:
Oh we care, Jaysan, we care. I'd guess it was link-following through M&M or Honest Erin's 'cuz I'd heard of it earlier and I do read some of the bloggers who are signed up on the list. If I wasn't at a weight-GAINING stage right now, I'd be tempted to join in just 'cuz of the fun name.
Post a Comment