An image of An Image of Robustity.Or, if you preferAn Image of Robustity II: Electric Boogaloo
No way! how did you get an "R" ?!?
All it takes is one good fuck, which can be said about many things....
I was also disappointed in the no NC-17 or XXX rating.
Well, so far it looks like you have definitely won the ratings contest!
OK, so this last time was cheating. It is a wonderful thing to understand html at times.I motherfucking rule!!!
I figured you for a cheater from the start! ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No way! how did you get an "R" ?!?
All it takes is one good fuck, which can be said about many things....
I was also disappointed in the no NC-17 or XXX rating.
Well, so far it looks like you have definitely won the ratings contest!
OK, so this last time was cheating. It is a wonderful thing to understand html at times.
I motherfucking rule!!!
I figured you for a cheater from the start! ;)
Post a Comment