Sunday, July 01, 2007

Just because I can....

So yes, AKJ called it right, I am a CHEATING F#@%TARD!

When I originally plugged my blog into the ratings website, I earned a PG. In my utter shock and dismay at how that coud have happened, I happened to notice the HTML code that you are supposed to plug into your site and altered it a little. BLAMO I had an R and try as I might, I couldn't change it so that an X would appear. So I just left it as R.

Later, I plugged in a couple more websites I knew of to try and see what it went up to. I plugged in a porn site and it came back as R, so I was convinced that was the toughest rating. Then I plugged a long lost friend's Taxi Blog (see the side panel for link), and it came up with NC-17! I was so jealous, but I saw how to make it show that rating, and changed the HTML again.

I really want to start turning the heat up on the old blogo, but don't want to drive away any work readers (ha ha, like there are any). So, I will still swear a bit in the comments section in replies to replies, but not in the actual posts. Unless all of my regular readers cry out for me to write like I talk....every other word blue.

5 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

You scurvy dog!
(I'm really just dissapointed at not thinking of it first...heh)

Kashka said...

Sheesh. I hacked the code to get rid of the ad, but not to change the rating. I shouldn't have let my prescription for "Evil" lapse.

Syl said...

I got the NC-17 the honest way - by throwing "dead" into a post 27 times. I wonder how I can hike it to an X without going all porn on your ass.

Jaysan said...

I am pretty sure that there is no X rating. I tried everything I could think of in the hacking stage to get it.
I did try it on a porn site and it only gave it an R....

Jaysan said...

OK, I finally found a blog that is DEFINITELY X rated and it only gave it an NC-17.

You shoulda seen the litany of words it listed...