Sunday, August 26, 2007
But why do I have to wait???
OK, so I decided on a Mustang. Red. No fancy-shmancy options. At the dealership on Monday, set it all up. They didn't have one on the lot, but could get one by Wednesday. I was so stoked! Then they called and said that the dealer that had that one called to tell them that it had $300 of hail damage, that had been fixed, but gave me the opt out. I opted out and they found a new one that would be in on Friday, I told them I would pick it up on Saturday (after I hauled some more mulch in the truck). Got the mulch and called to let them know I was on my way, and they filled me in that when they got it, the dealer had put aftermarket stripes on it but didn't list it on the car info. I don't like the stripes, they are too Camero for me. So they are getting another one that should be there on Monday. At least I am getting my money's worth on the tank of gas I put in the truck....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Too Camaro. Awesome. Muscle car snobbery. :-D
(Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. Still. Hee.)
I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of you in the car for your new profile picture! 'Cuz you should totally do that.
(And I giggled at the "too Camaro," too.)
Yeah-not really a car person, but I still knew what "too Camero" meant! :) Can't wait to see your new wheels!
Post a Comment