Sunday, August 12, 2007

Geek TV

OK, so some of you have already heard me go on about a new streaming video site and how addicted I am to it. See there used to be this show on G4 that I was completely in love with, until they replaced the hosts. Two of the guys were really funny, Alex Albrecht and Kevin Rose. They have been gone for some time now, and the guys they replaced them with just didn't cut it, so I stopped watching.
Well, I was watching CNET Live one day, and those guys just happened to be the special guests. They got together with one of the original internet architects and started a website called Revision3 , where they and some other folks record and create their own 'TV' shows. It is SO COOL! The one that I am stuck on at the moment is called 'The Totally Rad Show'. I can't get enough. I even subscribed via iTunes and they automatically download, if I had a video iPod I might even watch them on the bus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what you really want to do when you grow up, isn't it?

Jaysan said...

Am I that transparent???