Wednesday, November 29, 2006

OOOO, SHINEY!

As some of you know, my laptop had kind of a bad experience. One of the hinges froze, then broke away from the LCD when I was trying to close it (not even hard!!). It still functions, but it is just a matter of time until the connection is broken. So, I used my bonus (and a little extra) to buy a new one.
This was actually quite a hard decision for me to make, I almost didn't buy a new one. Those of you that know me, just about peed your pants/spit out something, but it's true. Apple had a great Black Friday deal that I could combine with my discount from work, so it was too hard to pass up.
Just to make sure you all think that I have completely lost it, I didn't get the black one.

5 comments:

The Dude said...

So which model did you get? Macbook? Macbook Pro?

Jaysan said...

Macbook, bumped up the RAM

Gotta love the Core 2 Duo and the Superdrive!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your bonus doesn't come until March. What's up with that?

Jaysan said...

not that bonus, the one for when they switch us from weekly to bi-weekly paychecks...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that came already?