SOLD!! Signed all of the paperwork this morning, so if you show up at my old house, someone else might be there.
A huge thank you to those that braved the frigid cold to help us move the last couple of things on Saturday, and to those of you that did not know when to show up, but would have!
We are now located in the Huis/Kluges rental, but the phone number has not changed. You have to love all that new fangled technology.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yay for signed paperwork!
One of my first thoughts this morning as I beheld the fresh layer of snow was, "Yeah, Jaysan moved into the house with the GIANT driveway right on time!" Good thing M. delivered the snowblower Saturday.
Yes! Without Sarge's spare snowblower, I would have had to get up an hour earlier!
I can no longer believe he is all about the hate.
Yeah, we have a snowblower...but it's behind the locked area in the garage 'cuz our rental folks told us we're better off not letting tenants use it 'cuz we'd be liable if they hurt themselves with it or something. Not that we'd mind lending it to you, so let us know if you need it & we'll try to figure out some way to get keys to you.
Most awesome part (because it is all about Me): I hadn't ever seen the Huis Mansion, and now I can without being, um, stalkery.
Woo hoo! Congratulations!
Post a Comment