Well, I'm not sure dwarfism is a choice, and it's a little late for that anyway... I think it was something to do with the working with hazardous chemicals that I used to work with.
I'm only worth #3,100?!?!? Even with the toxic chemicals rating I gave myself figuring 4 years in Beijing has GOT to give me a higher rating than anything here in the US? I think I can sell my individual organs for more than that! Geez!
5 comments:
How am I worth less than you? Should I take up smoking? Develop dwarfism?
Well, I'm not sure dwarfism is a choice, and it's a little late for that anyway...
I think it was something to do with the working with hazardous chemicals that I used to work with.
I didn't even metion the hazardous chemicals (I don't work with them right now...much) and I got you by almost $500 bucks.
Isn't it nice knowing that you're worth about the same as a car with 100,000 miles on it?
I'm only worth #3,100?!?!? Even with the toxic chemicals rating I gave myself figuring 4 years in Beijing has GOT to give me a higher rating than anything here in the US? I think I can sell my individual organs for more than that! Geez!
$4575!
Huh... and I didn't even cheat and say I was an albino...
Post a Comment